For Sale 1969 Chrysler Town & Country wagon - $7200 (Nicer Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck62

Reaction score
Contact seller
CL ad

1969 Chrysler Town & Country wagon

1969 Chrysler Town & Country wagon - $7200
00o0o_eGR2xVKjo59_600x450.jpg

1969 Chrysler Town & Country StationWagon. Just out of long term storage. 48,146 miles. 440 Automatic. All power windows and vents. AM/FM 8 track stereo. Third rear facing seat. Climate control. Has dual exhaust. New tires less then 50 miles on tires. Body is in good condition. Runs great. We have owned the car for 42 years looking to down size my collection. $7,200
00000_3zCCPCSQQOO_600x450.jpg
00000_abAR1IUbvkc_600x450.jpg
00S0S_GQIeO4vRbw_600x450.jpg
00e0e_kUiYAP8KFh1_600x450.jpg

00z0z_clxe6XctR58_600x450.jpg

I believe the price is bit much.

Seems like the seat is worn a bit much for 48K miles, but I guess time and maybe a big butt might have contributed. Would have liked to see an underhood photo as well. Dreaded Auto Temp, though.

It looks like it has the somewhat rare tailgate window washer system. Strange that it is a third seat wagon that has the combination bumper guards and steps on the rear bumper but lacks the D pillar grab handles. I thought the grab handles were part of the third seat option package (but could be ordered separately on non-third seat wagons). Overall, very nice, good color with a/c, cruise and PW.

Don't have a catalog in front of me, but I think this is the color/option combo featured in '69, which shows me that company was at least trying to push people into something besides green.

I'm with Dave on this one being a fair asking price. In 2 years these will be going for 10K I bet.

If the AutoTemp works.
No, please don't say it.
But you will, anyway.

Feh. It can't be that impossible just to swap to a manual system.

Btw, even with modern-era cars I find auto-temp systems to be not only useless but annoying. And that's if they work correctly.

I think I'd rather pay more for a car that didn't have the rust and damage issues. And w/o the fake vinyl wood treatment (but that's standard on T&C I think). Also just my preference but I don't really care for the ice blue color ... much prefer B5/B7 blue and many stock colors

Problem is selection is slim. Being selective could get you nothing in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back