SOLD 1969 Chrysler Town & Country wagon parts. Hub caps and mud flaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ski

Reaction score
Contact seller
Four 15” hubcaps. Nice shape with some very minor blemishes. No curb rash. A little chrome polish will really make them shine. I haven’t done anything to them. One has some tiny latex paint speckles from when I painted the wall and it was hanging below.

Three mud flaps, one was destroyed. There is a little roughness on the bottom edge of one or two, but a little fine sandpaper will smooth them out. I saw some exactly like it on Ebay without the lettering with MOPAR part numbers so I’m thinking they were OEM. Hub caps $40. Mud flaps $10. OBO Plus shipping.

I’m an A body guy cleaning out my storage. Nothing has been cleaned up just dusted off after years in boxes. If you want to know shipping, I’ll send you the weight and box size and you can check online with the shipper of your choice. (zip 92032) I’ll cut the boxes to make the smallest size package possible that will still protect the item. I have other stuff from this car for sale here and I’ll package it to get the cheapest shipping if you buy more than one item.

1HC.jpg

2HC.jpg

3HC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back