For Sale 1969 Chrysler Town & Country wagon parts. Side trim pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ski

Reaction score
Contact seller
This set is missing some pieces. There are seven cast end caps (one is missing) four of which fit into the thick lower rear quarter pieces. I’m not sure where the other three go but they’re part of the car’s trim package, maybe transition pieces for the headlight area or tailgate trim. The long fender pieces need a little straightening as shown in pictures. I have more pics but can only list 10. Here's the lower pieces For Sale - 1969 Chrysler Town & Country wagon parts. Side trim pieces. Additional pics

I marked them when I took them off (15 yrs ago) and here’s what they say:

Upper (thin)

Pass side- front fender, front door, rear door, small piece aft of gas cap, front wheel, rear wheel.

Driver side- front fender, front door, rear door, rear quarter

Lower (thick)

Pass side- front door, rear door, rear quarter (the one with dings pictured)

Driver side- rear door, rear quarter

All 22 pieces for $100. OBO Plus shipping

I’m an A body guy cleaning out my storage. Nothing has been cleaned up just dusted off after years in boxes. If you want to know shipping, I’ll send you the weight and box size and you can check online with the shipper of your choice. (zip 92032) I’ll cut the boxes to make the smallest size package possible that will still protect the item. I have other stuff from this car for sale here and I’ll package it to get the cheapest shipping if you buy more than one item.

I found another wheel well trim piece for driver's side rear. I added a picture of it. If anyone wants just one or a few pieces only we can do that too. Shipping thoses long pieces is gonna be not worth it.

1C.jpg

2C.jpg

3C.jpg

4C.jpg

5C.jpg

6C.jpg

7C.jpg

View attachment 287260

View attachment 287261

View attachment 287262

8C.jpg

Last edited:
The lower trim pieces in the link to additional pics and the three wheel well pieces are sold. All that is left is the 8 thin upper trim pieces shown above. $40. OBO. To give you an idea on shipping it was $21. for the 5 lower pieces with the 7 heavier cast end caps and the 3 wheel well pieces from San Diego CA to NJ. Without those long pieces shipping may not be too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back