For Sale 1969 Chrysler Town & Country wagon parts. Taillight lens, side marker reflector and misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ski

Reaction score
Contact seller
The taillight lens has some broken tabs and some tar looking stuff on it but could be used if you have nothing else. The parking light lens has a piece cracked off as well. The reflector is in fine shape and you can see the other odds and ends that were in the bottom of the box. The window washer reservoir has a hole in it but if you need something you could patch it. The washer pump actually works but looks like it has a piece broke off of the threads. All or part for $10. OBO Plus shipping

I’m an A body guy cleaning out my storage. Nothing has been cleaned up just dusted off after years in boxes. If you want to know shipping, I’ll send you the weight and box size and you can check online with the shipper of your choice. (zip 92032) I’ll cut the boxes to make the smallest size package possible that will still protect the item. I have other stuff from this car for sale here and I’ll package it to get the cheapest shipping if you buy more than one item.

1L.jpg

2L.jpg

3L.jpg

4L.jpg

5L.jpg

6L.jpg

7L.jpg

11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back