For Sale 1969 Dodge Monaco Brougham 440 Magnum 10,000 Miles believed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motomarco

Reaction score
Contact seller
Car is in Reno. 1969 Dodge Monaco Brougham with 10,000 miles on odometer. Garaged since 1973. 440 Magnum (same engine as the police cars). Car looks and runs like new. Not mine - just an FYI. They were asking $11,000 last time I checked. Car is Reno.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Useless information without contact information....

Thanks for the heads up though. I'd like to see that thing up close....

Looks pretty loaded,,
PW,
A/C
P/Seats,
Cruise,
Tilt,
spring edition,
cornering lights,
Tint glass,
Vinyl top,
bumper guards ....
About all I see so far....
:thumbsup:

Car is in Reno. Let me make sure I can share his personal info on here. I dont know him well enough to do so without his permission. I will post before end of day. He is an older guy who was friends with the Chrysler dealer who was the original owner I believe. Parked it in his garage in 1973 and drove it very sparingly from that point. Car is in Reno.

Unless I'm off on the vinyl top - it's also a "triple pickle," and dig that brocade-a-licous fabric!

Car is in Reno. Let me make sure I can share his personal info on here. I dont know him well enough to do so without his permission. I will post before end of day. He is an older guy who was friends with the Chrysler dealer who was the original owner I believe. Parked it in his garage in 1973 and drove it very sparingly from that point. Car is in Reno.

I PMd you too, you can forward my information to him if you'd like. . . .thanks

I promise to share his info the moment I get the go-ahead. He is kind of a private guy. Little more info, the last time the car was registered was 1973, plugs have been changed as well as radiator (top tank is original) and master cylinder. Everything is else is from the showroom. Tires are flat-spotted from sitting for so long. Runs like new, although idle probably needs to be adjusted. Keep in mind the carb hasnt been tuned since 1973. Car in Reno.

I think most folks have picked up on the car being in Reno. I'm assuming that's Nevada, not Minnesota.

I promise to share his info the moment I get the go-ahead. He is kind of a private guy. Little more info, the last time the car was registered was 1973, plugs have been changed as well as radiator (top tank is original) and master cylinder. Everything is else is from the showroom. Tires are flat-spotted from sitting for so long. Runs like new, although idle probably needs to be adjusted. Keep in mind the carb hasnt been tuned since 1973. Car in Reno.

Like I said I PMd or started a private conversation with you.... open the little red box on the top right of your screen. My information is in there

Miles must be original - when is the last time you saw curb feelers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back