Status
Not open for further replies.

amazinblue82

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not Mine.

Doubt someone here didnt see it so sorry if this is a reposting I did search of this forum in 2017-2018 but didnt find it.

69 Plymouth Fury III 2 Dr $1000

Seller Description - $1,000 OBO

Started fixing her up but no longer have time with kid and multiple other projects. Does not run. Will need towed. Tires bad but, should hold air long enough to transport. Has all of original engine (I believe it's the original) and an extra '68 or '70 model 318 comes with it(extra engine only).

Engine in the car was running and lost compression on 2 cylinders 6-7 yrs ago. Transmission shifted well when it was running. Carpet was replaced with factory money green 2 pc, floor panels were replaced about 5 years ago, a few new interior parts and the rear window opening has been repaired with fiberglass.

Windshield opening needs redone and overall, she needs some TLC. Very few of these boats around anymore. Would make a great rat rod or restored to original condition. Easy to work on, plenty of room under the hood for a 440 or bigger!!

Asking $1000 OBO due to rarity and money in it, which is still a big loss for me. Willing to negotiate, may trade if I like what you have, equal value. Cash in person only option.

00-1-2-2-2.jpg
00-1-2-2-3.jpg
00-1-2-3.jpg

Is that some sort of lavender/mauve/violet color ?
Or is this a weather washed grey ?

I've seen this one up on CL for awhile, pretty sure someone posted it up so passed on it, besides it's the wrong roof. Or is it the right roof? Mab'be some day I'll figure it out... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back