SOLD 1969 Imperial 2 Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megawattkid

Reaction score
Contact seller
Offering for sale my '69 Imperial that came from the Charles Key Auction in Bend Oregon a few years ago. I don't need to sell it, but I could definitely use the space in my building and I I've got a '70 2 door that is higher on the list. Very solid body, but the vinyl roof must have trapped moisture at some point and rusted out the top sheetmetal on the roof. I've got an entire roof including the A and C pillars to go with it if a potential buyer wanted it. I've also got a dent/rust free driver's side fender and passenger side door that can go along with it for the right deal. The car runs/drives and stops good enough to drive around the yard/neighborhood but is far from road worthy. The brakes need completely gone through and In my opinion the engine needs overhauled just due to age. I suspect prior to me getting it, it had been sitting idle for 20 or 30+ years. Odometer show 64k so who knows if it has rolled over. I believe it was last tagged in '83. The interior is OK and complete minus the carpet, but the Oregon desert didn't do it any favors. I've went through all the window motors/regulators and have them all functional. The gas tank has been cleaned and re-installed.

The Good: Solid body, trunk floors, runs/drives, complete car, bumpers and grille are beautiful!
The Bad: Rust on the roof, someone cut the front of the rear passenger qtr out where the fender skirt attaches and it's been re-created with bondo. The floors are solid with the exception of the passenger side which must have got some water down in the grooves and there are small holes through three of the grooves.

Asking $4k.

Key 10.jpg

Key 1.jpg

Key 2.jpg

Key 3.jpg

Key 4.jpg

Key 5.jpg

Key 6.jpg

Key 8.jpg

Key 9.png

Key Roof.jpg

Status