1969 Imperial Convertible

get ready for this..... last I counted, there are about 200 here on six acres of property..... I forget myself, Id have to go thru the title box or go out and make a list.

Im thinking of getting back into hosting a car show again once a year. It used to be emergency vehicles and full size cars. You can come to the show and count yourself :icon_surprised:

Hmmmm Do I see this in our future .......... :3gears:..........:eek:s_dancing2:

cbodies3.png
HW-TrafficSigns-RoadTrip.jpg
Outing-Club-Logo.gif

Right on my way to Wisconsin!

Mike (Newp) is very close in Indiana too.

And he's not afraid to use them!

That sounds outta sight, a road trip. Fill the tank, get on the interstate, roll the windows down, point the hood west and nail it.

I always fantasized about putting together a 1969 Imperial convertible. Great idea, keep the project going!

Cbodies69-73, you still thinking about having a C Body meet on your property?
On July 18th and 19th the Chicagoland Mopar Connection is hosting the Belvidere Mopar Happening at the Boone County Fairgrounds, right in your town.
If you have your C Body meet on the 18th, I could give you a hand setting it up since I now it would take a lot for just one person. I'm about 40 miles east of Belvidere, so it's not too far.
Depending on the weather and FCBO members schedules, we could all cruise over to the fairgrounds on Sunday and fill up the C Body section and make it a two day event.

Just a little south of there in Kane County.

I don't know what happened to this thread, but it seems like the interest in a C Body get together kind of fizzled out. Of course I know it would depend mostly on the OP willingness to do this, but it would be pretty cool to do..... just saying.

Would be great and I would be up for it.....
We could of course just do a afternoon cookout type of thing....

Back