For Sale 1969 Monaco 2dr 383 Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum6bbl

Reaction score
Contact seller
Friend of mine pulled his brothers 69 Monaco 2dr 383 Magnum out of storage earlier this year. It is still an original owner car. Bad part is it is a complete PARTS CAR only. Underside is typical PA rusty with large sections of framerail missing or crusty crumbly. He is asking $1600 boo. Located in Clarion, PA which is western PA and not far off I-80.

FB_IMG_1661468600063.jpg

FB_IMG_1661468620450.jpg

FB_IMG_1661468630790.jpg

FB_IMG_1661468668437.jpg

FB_IMG_1663889271550.jpg

FB_IMG_1661468644744.jpg

FB_IMG_1661468610455.jpg

This car has been posted for sale before.
Surprised it did not sell last time.

Seems like a fair price for a parts car with 383hp.
But with no further info on running condition, or closeup pics, it's a crapshoot.
Every piece of trim might be held on with woodscrews for all we can tell.

Yes, car has sold. I understand shooter65 to be the buyer. My friend sent me a pic on Sunday of it loaded on a trailer.
Thanks for the ad!
Lon

@shooter65 — did you buy DH23H9R229841 ?
@ayilar Hi, yes I did pick the car up Sunday. Unfortunately it will be a parts car, but it will hopefully live on in several other projects. Probably will be stored over the winter while I take care of many other projects. Thanks.

Yes, car has sold. I understand shooter65 to be the buyer. My friend sent me a pic on Sunday of it loaded on a trailer.
Thanks for the ad!
Lon
Hi Lon, Please tell the seller thank you again. Seller was very helpful in getting it loaded up.

@ayilar Hi, yes I did pick the car up Sunday. Unfortunately it will be a parts car, but it will hopefully live on in several other projects. Probably will be stored over the winter while I take care of many other projects. Thanks.
too rusty to keep it alive?

Carsten

Typical Pennsylvania daily driver, everything below the molding is bondo or rusted away completely. I'll know more in the spring when I have time to go through it properly but it's almost certainly too rusty to save. Above the trim is surprisingly solid, I primarily needed the dutchman panel but when I take my Fury in for body and paint, I'll see how much the "relatively" clean dutchman willl save me on the total bill for the Fury. If it's not significant, I may try to save the Monaco but I'm doubting that right now because the Monaco will likely be a King's ransom to get back on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back