Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
Think i,ve seen it before .....
1969 DODGE MONACO WAGON
00H0H_bbeHMWUYpnw_1200x900.jpg

My old car. I got rear ended by a mustang. Was a 383 HP car with HP manifolds until the guy I sold it to put headers and other crap on it. Has "West Coast Rust" on it from sitting near the ocean. No major holes but rust in numerous spots. That's the reason I sold it, didn't want to put that much work into it. I guess if you can get it for 2 grand redo the heads and drive it it would be ok. Also I do remember it had a musty smell I could never get out all the way.

My old car. I got rear ended by a mustang. Was a 383 HP car with HP manifolds until the guy I sold it to put headers and other crap on it. Has "West Coast Rust" on it from sitting near the ocean. No major holes but rust in numerous spots. That's the reason I sold it, didn't want to put that much work into it. I guess if you can get it for 2 grand redo the heads and drive it it would be ok. Also I do remember it had a musty smell I could never get out all the way.
Chris, just curious, was the Coronet Wagon in the picture also one of your wagons? I remember calling someone name "Chris" about it several years ago when I first got "wagon fever". I also remember being very tempted on the Monaco in this thread at the same time.

Coronet Wagon.JPG

Wow! Yes that picture was taken in my yard. I sold that car for a buddy of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back