For Sale 1969 Newport in Charleston, SC (3900.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IwannaImp

Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Chrysler Newport hardtop 383

00b0b_kT3FHabXuao_1200x900.jpg

00c0c_7uPmPQxoTWW_1200x900.jpg

I like that interior. What might be hiding under the primer concerns me. Priced reasonably though. I would certainly go look at it if it was local.

Whats up with weird canister to right of radiator...?
Seems to have a GM alternator on it....

They're correct. I drove 44 hours round trip to pick one up. You want it, go get it
I drove before also to San Diego California to pick one up was only 1600mls one way,if I want one then I get it, I hate those excuses is to far away. Before I moved over to Canada from Germany and I seen a car I liked
On trader online I went on plane and flew over from Germany to the US brought the car dropped off at the shipper and went back to Germany deal done.

I drove before also to San Diego California to pick one up was only 1600mls one way,if I want one then I get it, I hate those excuses is to far away. Before I moved over to Canada from Germany and I seen a car I liked
On trader online I went on plane and flew over from Germany to the US brought the car dropped off at the shipper and went back to Germany deal done.
Buyers with that attitude seem more common in Europe than in NA which is why we see so many cars going west to east.

When looking for my car I lost out of a few. Plane ticket the next day on first day of the ad. German guy flew in paid cash and booked it on a boat early the 2nd day. It was in AR. If you want anything as said move fast. Be ready. Compared to other classic American cars these are dirt cheap and popular overseas.

You snooze ,you loose ,,this ain't the good old days anymore with the World Wide Web.

When looking for my car I lost out of a few. Plane ticket the next day on first day of the ad. German guy flew in paid cash and booked it on a boat early the 2nd day. It was in AR. If you want anything as said move fast. Be ready. Compared to other classic American cars these are dirt cheap and popular overseas.
Germans like big C Body's,when I was a little guy back in the days I grew up in northern Germany close to Bremerhaven in Garlstedt we had a **** load of American cars there because of the American Army Bases
in our area. It was always the coolest thing on earth to see big C body's driving around in our area. With only 6years in 1980 it was clear I had to have a full size Mopar later in life lol.

Germans like big C Body's,when I was a little guy back in the days I grew up in northern Germany close to Bremerhaven in Garlstedt we had a **** load of American cars there because of the American Army Bases
in our area. It was always the coolest thing on earth to see big C body's driving around in our area. With only 6years in 1980 it was clear I had to have a full size Mopar later in life lol.
I just figured out your handle with this post.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back