For Sale 1969 Newport vert on eBay (Green/gold/black, USD 15.8k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayilar

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine. CE27G9C186605 is one of several fuselage Chrysler 'verts for sale at the moment. She is located in Canada and being imported into the States. F3 green, originally E2Y4 basic vinyl gold bench interior (now custom green), black top. The tag shows a basic 383-2 ragtop with no options other than power brakes (B51).

A video of the car is here.

s-l16001.jpg

s-l16004.jpg

s-l16005.jpg

s-l160011.jpg

s-l16006.jpg

s-l160013.jpg

s-l160014.jpg

s-l160015.jpg

s-l160020.jpg

s-l160022.jpg

Last edited:
Geeez look at that trunk space!

I'm on the fence about the wheels... but the blue valve covers got to go!

There appears to be a lot of bad bodywork on the car overall and especially the lower sill area and the seam at the bottom is bent outward, suggesting maybe some lower body rust and/or damage and a poor repair job. I would be cautious on this one and be sure to inspect it carefully. The trim on the body side is also aftermarket stick-on. It looks nice at first glance but is likely a real problem car. But from what I am seeing, I would run...........................

Last edited:
I give the wheels a thumbs down
The interior almost looks like the covers were made to slip over the originals.
The rest of the car has potential if as noted it’s not full of bonds.
Also the guy lost me on his first paragraph demanding a phone call.

The side profile of the car just looks wrong with those wheels. Had to cover my eyes but at least the originals are there.

the wheels look good on the car they originally came on - the 2005 on chrysler 300, but the bolt pattern is just a tad off 5 x 114.3 mm vs 5 x 115 ( cant recall offhand which is c body n which is LX body)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back