For Sale 1969 Plymouth Fury - $3500 (Memphis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine
1969 Plymouth Fury
00C0C_iIbMiyIlCj1_600x450.jpg

For Sale. Make offer. 1969 Plymouth Fury II with 318 auto 4 door hardtop. about 80k on the clock, cd player, and edlebrock performance intake manifold and 650 cfm edlebrock performance 4 barrel carb. original intake and carb also available. fun daily driver but currently not running due to a small electrical gremlin, either the starter relay or ignition switch i believe. It is a bit of a project car but would not take much to get it back to daily driver condition, I used it as one for years and just haven't had the time to get it back in to shape. Now with my family and I moving to a new house with a smaller driveway I have less room for even fewer projects and the Fury drew the short straw. Hate to let her go but I really don't have a choice. I literally don't have the room so I am going to have to pay a storage fee for now. Thank you for your interest and passing the word. any questions just ask. Make me an offer I won't refuse before the city makes me an offer I can't refuse. Phone took a dive over christmas and all I have right now is an old fb shot. Will take more if requested. Interior is in fairly decent shape.

Its a 4 Door Sedan Model (Note Posts,plus its a Fury II Model.no hardtops were made) Was interested,but it is too pricey Maybe $1500 But not $3500 Just my 2 cents.Take Care Paul-SUPERCAR-Amato

IMO, not enough info to make a decision. He needs to post pics to back up the text in order to draw any real interest. 2000 might get it and it may be worth it if he had pics. If it was local to me, I'd go look at it if I wasn't knee deep in alligators with my project. I've got no problems with 4-door sedans. Many nice cars on here with 318's also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back