Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth Fury III Convertible

00G0G_5eM2CyZMlAF_1200x900.jpg

00W0W_j7fLTuNQYvM_1200x900.jpg

00X0X_6yVZDoFKAzo_1200x900.jpg

00r0r_lH31tZ42MfM_1200x900.jpg

No sir! Have at it!!

Someone made a nice street machine, added power windows, (looks like) decent paint,,
nicely done interior,, but seem to have forgotten about the carpets.. I guess after spending
two or three grand on interior spending another couple hundred for carpet is just outta reach..
And when we had it painted we left all the emblems holes on hood and deck lid...? :wtf:

I will applaud this seller for giving what appears to be an honest description of the car. That having been said, the car is sufficiently "modified" to be of little interest as a collector item. It can be a nice driver for someone wanting to just drive it and have fun. The source of the power steering leaks and rear end leaks will need to be addressed. At 188k, I am thinking that there is probably not a lot left of the front end components, so it will likely need a full rubber bushing and steering joint rehab. Rebuilt transmission that slips in reverse will also probably need to be redone again unless someone just screwed up the band adjustment. The peeling paint on the front fender suggests that the car may have also had a sub standard paint job (Think Miracle). VPA power windows that do not work. (My opinion of their products is that they are mostly crap). Non working non stock AC is likely also junk.

The car is not a bad looking unit but potential buyers should realize that they are going to spend a lot of money on it to fix all of its problems.

Dave

Last edited:
I never liked verts' much, and definitely not c body fuselage cars with garden variety 318 engine pulling it along. Looks nice though, shiny paint, seats...better give it the super hairy eyeball first.

I guess after spending
two or three grand on interior spending another couple hundred for carpet is just outta reach.

Per the text, the interior was done in 2002. That would be about the right time for the carpet to fade from black to the color it is now.

as for post #6, hope ayilar doesn't find out. he did pretty well for himself with a small block roadster. opposite quality of this car though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back