For Sale 1969 PLYMOUTH FURY SPORTS SUBURBAN STATION WAGON, TEXAS ORIGINAL PAINT CAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauterd

Reaction score
Contact seller
Plymouth: Fury SPORT SUBURBAN
sub.jpg

That's the way to buy one right there but of course it's being offered by a flipper.

Nice clean car, I don't know why but I prefer a plain Jane wagon.

The guy that tried this with a white T&C bought from Seattle on BAT and shipped out to the east coast lost out trying to double his money. I think he got the sentiment we all were imparting to him.

You would think if the flipper had any sense he would spend a couple of hundred and have the car detailed before re-posting it and doubling the price.

I have no problem with flippers, at least the car is being offered instead of rotting away in a field. If the car is a s solid as it looks then 6K might be a great deal.

Had I seen this car while I was looking for a wagon, it would be a no brainer. I'd own it...!
It's tempting to me to buy it for the pewter interior for my A4 Admiral, (custom suburban). Put my black interior in it and resell.......:drama:

Interesting that it is a 6 pass and straight shift with high end model in "sporty" color combo. The original owner must have been an interesting character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back