For Sale 1969 Plymouth Sport Fury Very Nice But Pricey...Rhode Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
1969 Plymouth Sport Fury

This is my 1969 Plymouth Sport Fury. It has 34,351 original miles at the time of this posting. It has a 383ci Super Commando (4bbl version with 330hp). It's mostly original. The deck lid has been repainted and it looks like the driver's side may have been also. The rear bumper has been re-chromed. It has a Holley 650 4bbl on it (originally had a Carter) and a CD player, but I do have the original radio. The exhaust has been changed a couple of times. It has been garaged almost its entire life. The car belonged to my father, who was the third owner of the vehicle. The car still has the fender tag on it and all the codes match up to the options on the vehicle. Built on 03/18/69, 383ci V8 4bbl, heavy duty 727 TorqueFlite trans, metallic silver (although it has a green-ish tint to it), center console, bucket seats, vinyl top, wide sill moulding, fender mounted turn signals, black longitude sport stripe, etc. Non AC car. I also have the original build sheet from the factory which was still under the rear seat. The car is in great shape and has no rust or rot. The paint does have some minor blemishes and spots, but I believe most will come out with a good buffing. There are also two shallow impressions on the hood from where someone pushed too hard to close it. See pic for further details. I do not have the title to the vehicle as RI will not re-title a vehicle this old. It does have an active RI registration which will be provided to the buyer. The registration and a bill of sale are all that are required to re-register this car in RI. $10,500 obo. Cash only. Feel free to contact me with any questions via email or phone call. Four zero 1 - two zero seven - 9 two four 6.

upload_2017-6-7_12-24-47.jpeg

upload_2017-6-7_12-25-9.jpeg

upload_2017-6-7_12-26-9.jpeg

upload_2017-6-7_12-26-29.jpeg

upload_2017-6-7_12-26-45.jpeg

upload_2017-6-7_12-27-7.jpeg

upload_2017-6-7_12-27-48.jpeg

1969 Plymouth Sport Fury

VIN: PH33H9zF229286
condition: excellent
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 34351
paint color: silver
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

If only it had power vents because it's perfect otherwise!

The only negative for me is lack of a/c. Beautiful car and worth the money.

I never was much into Plymouths - the base level image of the brand - but this one is a beauty. Very nice indeed!

I am in newport today and Narragansett tomorrow if any wants other pics let me know

The price compared to any other classic popular big block car of any make is cheap even at the asking price.
If it is in the condition it says someone better buy the freaken thing. This is most likely a great car. If I was in the market like last year I would go cash in hand and inspect carefully. I like the 69 Fury the best of all fuseys and it seems the most rare. What a beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back