SOLD 1969 Plymouth Sport Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

440sportfury

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1969 Plymouth sport fury which I am parting out Car was originally a 318 car no motor or tranny. It is white with a red interior, red console. There are many good parts on this car Door panels. console with shifter and linkage good glass switches and chrome. It has been off the road since 1990. Please call with your needs also have tons of other parts for 69. The pictures are not the best car is a little hard to get to. I also will shortly be selling a 1969 Plymouth sport fury convertible red with a red interior with buddy seat,car is a 383 2 barrell that car I will be selling whole decent car but would need restoring. If someone was interested in the both cars That would be great. Please let me know your needs I will be attending Carlisle and would be more than happy to bring parts there. The pictures I have are not the best but I will update as I can. I hate to get rid of them but I had them for so long and my back is getting worse not better and my 1968 is almost finished. Not Looking to make a million dollars I will be very fair with pricing.
DSC_0536.JPG
DSC_0538.JPG
DSC_0539.JPG
DSC_0541.JPG
DSC_0543.JPG
DSC_0545.JPG
DSC_0547.JPG
DSC_0549.JPG
DSC_0552.JPG
DSC_0554.JPG

Hmmn. Red dash pad, red door panels and other interior goodies makes this a very attractive parts car if you have a 69 Fury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back