For Sale 1969 plymouth sport fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine.…...
Bad pictures because ……??…...this was a great car when it sold new....
It looks very Original !!
1969 Plymouth Fury | Classic Cars | Calgary | Kijiji
$_59.png

$_59.png

$_59.png

$_59.png

In my opinion, his price is too high considering the rust along the rear quarters (wheel molding gone on back) and bottom of front fender.

Nice I really like this , might be time for a road trip ! I’ve always wanted a coup to go with the convertible. I have all the missing bits for this sport .

Nice I really like this , might be time for a road trip ! I’ve always wanted a coup to go with the convertible. I have all the missing bits for this sport .
Nice!!!!! , Go for it before the flipper get,s it...……..:thumbsup:

I love the color combination. I Think it would look meaner with some black steelies but i like black steelies on just about every car. All Black tires or even red line tires. If you can afford them.

some rust, but it doesn't look like it's been messed with in the past. if i person could get it for $5K , i think they would be ok.

Been sitting in the garage for twenty years, hasn't moved, and won't start? Maybe @Tobias74 needs a new project, if he hasn't already looked at it.
i know the seller i picked a 72 Fury up from them a few years back, the engine is frozen on the 69 Sport and the car needs tons of metal repair, you cant clean it up and drive it is to rusty.

i know the seller i picked a 72 Fury up from them a few years back, the engine is frozen on the 69 Sport and the car needs tons of metal repair, you cant clean it up and drive it is to rusty.
I figured if it was decent you would have been all over it. I see it's down to $3500 now.

So I am assuming she is borderline restorable or really good parts car??
I say is a parts car, the car needs quarters- rockers- wheelhouses- trunk floor- roof - fender repair and the list goes on, even 3500 is too much money for the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back