Picture time Still looking for A few parts

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0431.JPG

IMG_0429.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

Thanks for liking the old car. I have had a Fusie in my mind for a while now and decided it should be a 1969 70 dodge. I looked at Craig¨s and here for over a year.These cars are hard to find. Very happy to be a owner. This is a one owner car that a body shop flipped. Paint choice was his not mine. I am needing a vinyl top installed, both hockey sticks. Or I could settle for one section on right side that is missing. Right quarter window is shattered. Eyebrow trim over rear lights is embarssingly bad. Other than that and fluids etc I think I can drive as I restore

If you are ever in the Southern California area (I am in the inland empire), please feel free to stop in. I am pretty sure I have some extra pieces of the trim you need - is it only those two pieces?

Steve

Last edited:
Hello from Minnesota. The 69 Polara is growing in me, nice find!

Original color was a soft butter yellow. The shop that flipped this rig paints a lot of cars this color.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Great project, what are the long term plans?

Paint color she¨s wearing now is metallic dark grey with flatting agent. OK job I will stay with it for a while. I plan to return to the yellow in the future. Long term plans are to be completely reliable. The 13 year old daughter and I will go for rides in it. Just restore trim and original color. Otherwise leave it in survivor condition. The missing trim I am desperate for is the piece behind the right side wheel. MIA I don¨t have one. Some of the other hockey stick bits have screw holes etc. But I can live with that for now

Back