For Sale 1969 Sport Fury Vert "triple black"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironwolf

Reaction score
Contact seller
Spotted this on E-Bay .............

1969 Plymouth Fury | eBay

1969 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible 383 motor. Sat for ten years but I cleaned out gas, oil, and coolant new fuel pump, starter, battery, and battery cables. Electric top in great shape. No rips or tears on interior. Dash is all original along with the factory radio. This is one of 1500 made in 1969. Cannot find original mechanic who restored it. As far as I know it was restored about 25 years ago. It was also in a heated and cooled garage for the last 15 years. The transmission was rebuilt before being garaged. Odometer says 60,000 title says exceeds limit so not exactly sure on that. Pick up is buyers responsibility. Will want $500 deposit at end of bidding, full payment and pick up within 7 days of end of bidding. BEING SOLD AS IS! No warranties and no return.
Thank you! :)

upload_2017-7-31_0-23-1.jpeg

upload_2017-7-31_0-23-41.jpeg

upload_2017-7-31_0-23-56.jpeg

upload_2017-7-31_0-24-15.jpeg

upload_2017-7-31_0-24-30.jpeg

upload_2017-7-31_0-24-48.jpeg

upload_2017-7-31_0-25-4.jpeg

upload_2017-7-31_0-25-24.jpeg

upload_2017-7-31_0-25-43.jpeg

upload_2017-7-31_0-26-41.jpeg

That is a car one should see in person if interested in it. It seems a little scary to me with the body issues. Except for a console and bucket seats, it doesn't seem to have much else in the way of options either. Disclaimer at end being emboldened also seems like a warning rather than a disclaimer.........................

That is a car one should see in person if interested in it. It seems a little scary to me with the body issues. Except for a console and bucket seats, it doesn't seem to have much else in the way of options either. Disclaimer at end being emboldened also seems like a warning rather than a disclaimer.........................

Not to mention the Quasi pictures !!!

The seats have been replaced with an earlier version and the double body side moldings ruin the looks of the car. Also noticed the rocker moldings are not correct.

This is how they attach from the factory with small hook / clips and not with the stupid snap buttons.

View attachment 136388
The problem was that the plastic clips were not available for many years. There was no choice.... Either snaps or let it flap in the breeze.

At least those are in the trim. That can be fixed.

The problem was that the plastic clips were not available for many years. There was no choice.... Either snaps or let it flap in the breeze.

At least those are in the trim. That can be fixed.

Are the plastic clips available now???

I got new ones for my Challenger through Legendary.

I knew they were available from Legendary, I didn't know they were universal.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back