WANTED 1969 tilt steering column for a 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your best shot would be to Contact Murray Park down in Tiffin, Ohoho. Kinda in your back yard too aye? 409-448-0293 or [email protected] If anybody on the planet has one it'll be every body's favorite C-body friend Murray. And I hope I'm not reading you're asking for it free? Jer

Free, wouldn't that be nice... I have bought many a part from Murray, I'll give him a call... Thanks

Have a tilt column from a column shift 70' wagon, chicago area
Tell me about tilt from the '70 wagon. Maybe attach a photo. When the wheel is locked is there still a lot of play? Mine has way too much and I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. Perhaps a swapout might be easier. What are you thinking about asking for it? I won't hold you to a ballpark estimate. Mike

Tell me about tilt from the '70 wagon. Maybe attach a photo. When the wheel is locked is there still a lot of play? Mine has way too much and I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. Perhaps a swapout might be easier. What are you thinking about asking for it? I won't hold you to a ballpark estimate. Mike
$125.00 ish, or a published selling ptice from here. I had to pull all my parts from the shop that my car was at. Ill post one up, its blue

ATTACH=full]477337[/ATTACH]
20210725_184130.jpg
Build sheet says, B5 column has no key

20210725_184222.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back