For Sale 1969 washer bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
s-l1600.jpg

69 1969 ONLY Dodge Polara Monaco Plymouth Fury windshield washer bottle MINT | eBay

That is amazing especially when you think there are some furys and Polara's and Monaco's going for 800 bucks for the whole car. It states it is used but looks new. How did he clean it I wonder??

[QUOTE="Turboomni, It states it is used but looks new. How did he clean it I wonder??[/QUOTE]

Muranic...(?), acid will remove any and all the stains and discoloration from plastic. pour in, slosh and rinse, just protect yourself.

muriatic...and it is POWERFUL ****. it eats concrete for crissakes. basically hydrochloric acid in a diluted form.

always use with PLENTY of ventilation and use acid-proof gloves and a splash shield for yer face at minimum.

I have heard if you put it in boiling water they will become soft and will be clean. seen no proof, just have been told.

I'll admit that I bought it, I was embarrassed at paying that price but I've been looking for two years and haven't found one that wasn't cracked, etc. This one is pretty nice, like new is a stretch but It is infinitely better than the one I have. Even the screw holes are not cracked or deformed. I'd like to see the car this came out of, I've never seen one in a car that looks as good as this. The price hurt but I couldn't pass it up. Don't know if or when I'd find another one. Just one more, one year only, item on the 69's. 69 appears to be a transition year for Chrysler Corp on several parts. One example are the side marker reflectors, but at least you can find them.

I've bit the bullet and popped high dollars for hard to find stuff in the past, no regrets.
Collecting stuff for the 61 Fury, I've come to expect it.

nos one i had for sale sold today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back