WANTED 1970/1 Sport Fury Rockers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. I have been looking for these rocker panel moldings for 25+ years.

Would you believe I have 5 of them now? Only one really nice driver's side in the bunch. 1 pass side refurbished ok for my car but not for a show car. Not sure the 3rd set will polish any better. Some day I might sell some once I chose for my car. None will be perfect though

upload_2020-8-18_17-37-32.png

All 1970 and 1971 fury and fury wagons only I am told have the same moldings

My '71 Custom Suburban 9 pass wagon with the Brougham package these. I think that they were an option. They are actually a little short on the wagons since the wheelbase is longer than on a 2 door.

and 69's are definitely different even though you might think they would interchange.

What's a good way to try and clean these up and see how good they are. If they clean up good id sell a pair.

20200425_113308.jpg

received_653688578805121.jpeg

Dang man! I let a trim guy work on mine, too rare for me to practice on!

Tricky bit on yours are those sharp dents that might have punctured or stretched the metal too much

Tricky bit on yours are those sharp dents that might have punctured or stretched the metal too much
I know a guy that works at a trim polishing place maybe ill hit him up and see what he can do. Surprisingly all the clips were good on the cars I pulled them from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back