WANTED 1970 300 Bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the latest Hemmings Motor News, there is an ad at the end of the Chrysler section where a yard is advertising bumpers for a 40 year stretch ending in '75. Sorry, but I'm not home to get the information; you'll have to get a copy.

In the latest Hemmings Motor News, there is an ad at the end of the Chrysler section where a yard is advertising bumpers for a 40 year stretch ending in '75. Sorry, but I'm not home to get the information; you'll have to get a copy.
Is that something I can look online to find. If you happen to see the number please pm me. Thank you for your help

i've got a complete front bumper setup off a 70 nyr its off the car now .

69700010.jpg

DSC01953.JPG

DSC01954.JPG

DSC01955.JPG

Damn, It's hard to take pictures of shiny stuff. I bought this bumper in 1973 for a 1969 NY'er that I planned to put a 300 grille in. I sold the NY'er before I got around to it. Don't know if it is NOS. or possibly a warranty take off due to the rub on the the right side, or new service part damaged in shipping, or if the rub happened after I got it, and moved it around over the last 49 years. It's nice, but it's not perfect. I can still remember installing the license plate bumper, so that I wouldn't lose it. Found a NOS lower valance panel too. I can deliver to Mopars in the park, CBodies at Volo, and Iola2022.

DSC01142.JPG

DSC01139.JPG

DSC01141.JPG

Last edited:
Is that something I can look online to find. If you happen to see the number please pm me. Thank you for your help
You can find Hemmings on line, but the ad was in their magazine. If you have a Barnes and Noble near you you can buy one there. Or, just peruse it in the store.

Google the phone number. His reviews are all over the board. One mentions that he has a D rating by the L.A. BBB. Anyone here ever deal with him?

I have 4 NOS 70 300 bumpers.
The bad is the chrome is peeling on ends on both sides on all bumpers. They were that way when I got them years ago.
Maybe back in day takeoffs?
Are arrow straight. Would be decent cores for rechrome.
only $100 ea
Ballpark Shipping of this sized bumper is over $200.
Will post more pics if anybody is interested?

08BF11C7-1DEC-40BA-929E-52160906F0FD.jpeg

1F5B3D7C-6A77-4ED0-BB48-98A3BBD87CD4.jpeg

13DE744E-284B-4F73-82BD-B59E0DC47409.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back