s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Rust on the rockers and lower quarters has been bondo repaired at least once, lots of rust on the rear sill by the well. Underside looks solid which is a big plus. Pretty rare car so it would be worth fixing IF it can be bought at a reasonable price. Finding the correct center console could also be a big pain. More ambitious that I would want to get but certainly no parts car. Currently bid at $2550 and I think that it probably will not go a lot higher than that in its current condition.

Dave

Looks like someone started a resto then bailed,thankfully they didn't pull it apart into a million pieces then change their mind.

Appears to be more or less complete and has a good solid base to start from.Would be good looker again if someone goes through with a resto on it.

I'm watching this one closely. I'm seriously considering selling my 70 300 convertible project due to a serious lack of motivation.

Finding the correct center console could also be a big pain. More ambitious that I would want to get but certainly no parts car. Currently bid at $2550 and I think that it probably will not go a lot higher than that in its current condition.

Dave
No console, it’s a column shift. Have to agree, the price is getting to about what a decent project should go for.

In case my red X needs any explanation, I don’t think Murray is overpriced.
I agree with both of you guys, meaning, it depends on what you're buying.

I think his parts prices are on the high end, but that's because you're not buying from Avg Joe, you're buying from a business with overhead cost.
As far as cars go, he sold a green 71 GT on ebay within the last year and it sold for far less than I expected it to.

I agree with both of you guys, meaning, it depends on what you're buying.

I think his parts prices are on the high end, but that's because you're not buying from Avg Joe, you're buying from a business with overhead cost.
As far as cars go, he sold a green 71 GT on ebay within the last year and it sold for far less than I expected it to.

Just on a sidenote:
dark green 71 SFGT sold for 7,5k $ ended up in europe.
New owner showed up here.
Car is REALLY rusty. He searched for sheetmetal.

Carsten

I wonder what the top looks like ????
Maybe the Roof hiding tarp is included ?
Seems Rank Amateur for someone like Murray, Just sayin'

I agree and disagree...
I find his prices for cars & parts are up there but he serves a very valuable service to us C body owners.
All I see is a guy that busts his *** acquiring these cars and parts, dismantles them, pays shipping and stores all of it on property that ain’t cheap. Often times a lot of the parts he offers would be lost to derby idiots if it wasn’t for him. I personally think that he could probably ask even a little bit more than he does for some of the things I’ve dealt with him on lately.
Oh yeah one more thing, about everything that I sell requires sending pictures out to the interested buyers which takes some additional time and often times doesn’t result in a sale. I have to imagine that Murray gets as many requests for pictures as I do.....

Last edited:
I'm fine with what Murray charges. And he's always been super nice when dealing with him.

It's sad that the majority of c body lovers are all cheapskates who think parts should be almost free to them... Murray has always had what I've needed especially when I've needed oddball parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back