WANTED 1970 300 REAR VALANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX9

Reaction score
Contact seller
5BA3FF2E-6FB3-4F87-BE43-84F65EFDBE55.jpeg
HELLO FCBO! UNFORTUNATELY, THE TRANSPORTERS MANGLED MY REAR VALANCE DELIVERING MY 300 VERT TO CALIFORNIA- I’M NOT SURE WHICH OTHER FUSELAGE MODELS / YEARS MATCH MY 1970 300 VALANCE BEYOND NEW YORKER NEWPORT BUT I SEEK A DECENT VALANCE I CAN REPLACE AND REPAINT B7 THANK YOU IN ADVANCE [PHOTO IS PRE IDIOT LOADING / DESTROYING 48 YEAR OLD VALANCE]

Do you have a post idiot loading photo? That’s really unfortunate. On a side note - it’s in a beautiful color! I love the look of big bumper stickers on old chrome bumpers too

You'll certainly have your pick, I have an extra one as well. Shipping from ND might be less expensive than from Jersey however. FWIW, they are pretty easy to bend back into shape, and most of the valance is hidden by the bumper. Good thing you don't need the front valance, those are very difficult to find.

Thank You Wade, Sampling and Greer! FCBO is such an awesome world to locate, purchase, restore and most importantly DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE these rolling AMERICAN Modern Art ICONS!

Mine were beat to sh** when I got my car. A good body man straightened them out very well.

IMG_0009.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back