SOLD 1970 440 six pack carbs and air cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

morepar

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi Guys! I have a set of 1970 440 six pack carbs list-4383,4376,4382 they are complete but need rebuilding I have a box FULL of new rebuilding parts for them, also comes with air cleaner and base,lingage and fuel line. 1500.00 bo****SOLD***

Last edited:
Fair price, go get it Mar!:thumbsup:

Robert - why aren't you returning my calls? You have my money for a 'rebuilt' 440 and my buds money for body parts and communication stopped. PLEASE ontact me immediately!

Told me he as selling me this setup a week ago. Has my money and communication stopped.

How many people have to get screwed before c bodies forum blocks this guy?

Boy did this tread ruin my weekend LOL! I havent seen this much drama since my Jr.High School play! Just got on after not being online for a few days... I did talk to Brian about the engine on Thursday 6/8 and sent him a message about the 6 pack engine and I did not have my phone until this morning (left it at my brothers garage!) anyway Called Brian this morning unaware of this thread and all is just fine, i get it! just wanted to add my side ! trying to catch up with everything in life right now. Wish you guys all well and no worries im here to stay...or should you worry....( mike drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back