WANTED 1970-71 Sport Fury GT - S/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beep Beep Dave

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a nice original or driver quality Sport Fury GT. Would even consider a S/23 or even a really clean Sport Fury.
Not really looking for a project but would consider all. Open to all colour combo's and options.
Let me know what you have!
This is my old car...it was a clone GT.

DSCF0029.jpg
You can PM me here or email me at a12carson at rogers.com

Thank you,
Dave

DSCF0029.jpg

Black looks good on your old one with the red strobe stripe. I assume the interior was red? It looks like it had the "wrong" roof though for me. No wonder you are looking for another one.

same seller.

Car was for sale in Missouri 5-6 years ago for 8k$ on ebay
A decent driver but needs a lot to be show worthy

DSCF0035.jpgDSCF0011.jpgmysportfury5.JPG
Black looks good on your old one with the red strobe stripe. I assume the interior was red? It looks like it had the "wrong" roof though for me. No wonder you are looking for another one.

It was orange stripe and burnt orange interior. Even with the wrong roof it was a nice driver.

Dave

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

mysportfury5.JPG

Why Dave? Why did you sell such a beauty? Must have been a moment of weakness

At the time I just had too many cars, I did regret it but at the time the money came in handy. I would have had to store it somewhere else as the garage was full. Now I do store my cars. Of all the cars I have had...that one drew the most attention out and about. Always someone pulling up or following me. It really was just a good driver that I use to drive everyday to work and around town. I think the pics make it look better than it actually was.

Dave

Dave,

I know of a car, it's Black, it's not cheap. Needs total restoration.

Send me a PM if you are seriously interested

Wasn't there a 2nd black one that Dan had/has, with the orange stripe, was a bit more complete (hard not to be lol) than the wrecked one which I believe had a white stripe.....?

what is it?
SFGT or S23?
70/71?

Just curious

Carsten

If it's one of Dan's V-code cars, then they are both 70 SFGT's. Factory V-code cars, one is black/black, column shift bench seat. They other is Black with FK5 bucket interior with console. He's also got a production promo 70 V-code GT that is Yellow with a white gut I believe?

Yes, but no.

The 2nd car, which NONE of you have seen, is black on orange, orange/red stripe. The front was gone sans stub-frame, qtrs gone, trunk gone. But it is worthy of being restored. The Mitchell car was the best of all 3 of Dan's cars.

Yes, but no.

The 2nd car, which NONE of you have seen, is black on orange, orange/red stripe. The front was gone sans stub-frame, qtrs gone, trunk gone. But it is worthy of being restored. The Mitchell car was the best of all 3 of Dan's cars.

Assuming that Fury Pursuit knows more than anyone else besides Dan, himself, then there are 2 V code cars and one black T code car with the burnt orange bucket seat interior and matching pin stripe. On this latter black T code car, why not give us more details? From Fury Pursuit's last post, it sounds like it is missing the front stub-frame and drivetrain and needs a lot of rust repair. If that is all correct, what price is he asking and why the secrecy such that no one except Fury Pursuit can see it? It sounds like Dan values the T code car more than the V code cars if only one other person has even seen it? Which car is the Mitchell car, and since you say was the best of all three, I guess given the past tense, that car is indeed sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back