SOLD 1970 C 26" 383 440 Auto A/C Police radiator #2998968 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car Nut

Reaction score
Contact seller
Radiator is sold

I bought a 69 Charger with this radiator installed over two years ago. It's a three row 26" radiator with trans cooler, kept the car cool while idling. This is not the right size radiator or I would keep it. I just installed the correct 22".

$125.00 plus the ride

IMG_0461.jpgIMG_0462.jpgIMG_0473.jpgIMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

Last edited:
Right side on A/C cars to clear the compressor.

In 70' The upper is to the passenger side, as the a/c was moved further to the driver side. I believe in 72' the bottom was also moved to the Passenger, I don't remember for sure.

This should work, the number is different than the 69 but the hoses are in the correct location.

Alan

Thanks Alan. Can I please ask what is the part number for the 1969 radiator, and also would you possibly have a photo to compare this one to? If its similar enough and the shroud will mount to it, then I'll take it.

Cheers, Aidan

I think that it is not a question of A/C or no A/C.

From what I have seen, I'd say that beginning in 1973 BB's received water pump housings with the inlet on the passenger side. Accordingly, radiators then switched their outlet to the passenger side, too. But I am really not sure to which cars that does apply and to which it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back