WANTED 1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible Top Boot Well Retaining Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Good morning. I'm looking for original parts for our next project 70 Chrysler 300 Convertible. I'm looking for a Convertible Top Boot Well Retaining Clip. I need 10 pieces. Thanks for the offers if you find them. PN: 2878583. Sean

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

@CHRYSLER FAMILY CARS69-73 -- Marty and John have already contributed most of what I was going to suggest. Here is one more source that you may find useful:

NEW 1969 1970 Fury Polara Newport 300 Convertible Top Boot Well Retaining Clip | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Full disclosure: I have considered buying the above clips (from the eBay vendor) to replace a couple of broken clips on the original boot of Poppy, my red C-code 1970 Polara convertible.

PS: could you post photos of the car, and ideally post about its history and fender tag in the Last Convertibles thread?

@CHRYSLER FAMILY CARS69-73 -- Marty and John have already contributed most of what I was going to suggest. Here is one more source that you may find useful:

NEW 1969 1970 Fury Polara Newport 300 Convertible Top Boot Well Retaining Clip | eBay

View attachment 428449

Full disclosure: I have considered buying the above clips (from the eBay vendor) to replace a couple of broken clips on the original boot of Poppy, my red C-code 1970 Polara 'vert.

Thank you for your suggestions on OEM parts. I would like to get the original NOS clips maybe used.

s-l1600.jpg

Thank you for your suggestions on OEM parts. I would like to get the original NOS clips maybe used.
I understand fully. Hopefully you don't need the additional resource, but if you do, I'll be interested in your experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back