Jakenks

Reaction score
Contact seller
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Not mine. Enid OK

1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible

$24,500. Has the fender tag numbers in the ad. On my phone, can't figure how copy and paste.

Sorry but no... shoddy wheels, not original paint, seats need re-upholstered, door pull falling off, and 5 year old pictures to boot.

I have say, I don't think it's worth the asking price, but that's a cool looking car. I'd rock the hell out of it.

This car has been around the block on this site before. He will have it a lot longer still I would estimate given its condition as stated by 78 Brougham. I don't know what code N61 would be, but I guess it is probably N51 (maximum engine cooling) and I don't know what C11 would be on the tag? I can't read the odometer reading either.

Last edited:
The car was silver (EA4) originally, as is stated in the ad. The bodywork beofre that repaint shows some defects. Upon closer inspection the chrome is not nearly as good as it seems from the pictures in the ad.

It does have N51 on the tag and that is maximum cooling, just as Steve stated. It does have G11 (tinted glass all windows) and C21 (buddy seat). S61 is tilt & telescope wheel, V78 is stripe delete.

The car is way overpriced IMHO.

At least it's in use!
You can see who this guy is targeting.... "fly to Higgins in your private plane" :rofl:

If someone has to say 'solid' when describing a #1 car, then it ain't a #1 car.
As one of my college profs once said (and I learned he later went on to win a Pulitzer)...
'Truth needs no adornment.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back