WANTED 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst or Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

schwarzsurfer

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,

I'm looking for a 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst or Convertible (with TNT if possible).

Please contact me if you know someone who wants to sell one or you have one to sell by yourself :)

Thank you!

Marian

Hello,

I'm looking for a 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst or Convertible (with TNT if possible).

Please contact me if you know someone who wants to sell one or you have one to sell by yourself :)

Thank you!

Marian
Hi I have a few 300 hursts and 2 convertibles pm me Thanks Rusty

Mine is for sale pm me for details
IMG_0585.PNG

Hi Marian,

I am sure you are familiar with the EW1 300 vert from Markus (Aachen/germany) he wants to sell?

Carsten

I have 1970 hurst 300, its 99.9% original, 2 owner car, all #s matching an registered through the Chrysler 300 club by previous owner...It runs/drives/stops but will need complete restoration. Its one of approximately 40 of the factory bucket seat/console floor shift cars made. Have most of original documentation to...I will be selling it soon as I get it back to upstate NY from my brothers house just outside San Antonio, TX where I have it stored for now...

that was after a quick bath before hitting the highway to rinse off 28 years of dust from sitting...

this one will be going down the road 1st, 49k original miles, needs some tinkering, but with work an racing, I don't have the time for all of them anymore...
DSCN1597.JPG

DSCN1597.JPG

an I wont post pics of the 71 Monaco wagon (dealership demonstration car) with factory 440 an 3.73 posi rear an OEM voice recording option radio, that's been offroad for past 35yrs :)

an I wont post pics of the 71 Monaco wagon (dealership demonstration car) with factory 440 an 3.73 posi rear an OEM voice recording option radio, that's been offroad for past 35yrs :)

AND thats the one I want... right now! Should I bring the trailer this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back