1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst pinstripe help!!

moparman63

Reaction score
What can you use to replicate the stripes on a chrysler hurst? the company that produced them does not make them any longer! is there another solution?

I have a solution, but you have to wait.

Making decals is not as easy as some people think. Just ask owners of Sport Fury 71 GT's that have new but inaccurate decals kits on their cars....

I am in the process of making complete accurate and correct 1971 Sport Fury GT reflective strobe stripe decal kits.

My next decal project was to reproduce 1970 300/H kits. If you can wait I can deliver you what you need.

The kits were selling for $750 when available. My kits will not cost that amount. But it takes time and a lot of attention to details to make them correctly. My kit will be made from NOS stripes and an original survivor 300 Hurst that serves as reference and a master template. That's how I made the GT kits, survivor car as a template and original decals.

If you are interested or anyone else is interested send me a PM.

While we're on the subject, can someone identify the correct "yellow/orange" of the grille highlight paint (where it's red on regular 300's). I believe this should be the same "orange-y" color that's in the stripe, but I think I keep photographing faded original paint that looks too yellow, or something hard to really grasp in web pics.

Is there a known paint code for the grille, or is it simply School Bus Yellow? :rofl:

Here's various pics, all kinda yellow.....
Car sold at Carlisel 2018.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0017.JPG
IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG
38154268684_c8ea027743_b.jpg
Grille Yellow--Not Orangey.jpg

Making decals is not as easy as some people think. Just ask owners of Sport Fury 71 GT's that have new but inaccurate decals kits on their cars....

I am in the process of making complete accurate and correct 1971 Sport Fury GT reflective strobe stripe decal kits.

My next decal project was to reproduce 1970 300/H kits. If you can wait I can deliver you what you need.

The kits were selling for $750 when available. My kits will not cost that amount. But it takes time and a lot of attention to details to make them correctly. My kit will be made from NOS stripes and an original survivor 300 Hurst that serves as reference and a master template. That's how I made the GT kits, survivor car as a template and original decals.

Fury Pursuit and I have teamed up to get correct 71 Sport Fury GT Stripe Kits produced in the near future. This has been a LONG very involved process with lots of ups and downs and a huge amount of frustration and costs before Fury Pursuit and I decided to travel down this bumpy road but the end product will be correct with reflective stripes and quarter panel decals and gloss hood decals just like the factory used.

I need a hurst kit? Joe 219 707-6427

Back