For Sale 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst Rotesserie Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3327.PNG

Wonder what will it go for.

A full frame off restoration, only bid to $5100.00 and reserve not met, it will be here for a while.

Mine goes in for rotisserie restoration July 29th. Can't wait to get her back on the road in all her glory.

well over 6 days and 20 hours left. A bidder doesn't blow his wad till he has too i would think:confused:

For such an expensive/time consuming restoration, I would have thought he would have started with a factory a/c car and one with a console. The add on air, especially, really kills it for me at least.

For such an expensive/time consuming restoration, I would have thought he would have started with a factory a/c car and one with a console. The add on air, especially, really kills it for me at least.
The owner claims a full rotisserie restoration. I would have installed factory A/C if it was that far apart.

Are you saying that a non ac with bench seat Hurst car isn't worth restoring?:wtf:

I didn't think one could even get a 300 Hurst back in the day without air.

Well it's my brother in laws hurst. He and I both have one. He didn't restore it, but the dealer added the air in 1970. The car was restored correctly from top to bottom. I know one thing, it works and looks cool. He would've loved to buy a console shift hurst, he just can't go to the Chrysler dealer and order one.

Don't feel bad. Hursts get ripped to shreds on this forum. According to some since I had to replace a lot of metal mine isn't a Hurst anymore lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back