1969 Chrysler 300 | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Just a few pictures, but atleast he has taken a video:

Needs work and those wheels are terrible, but could be a starting point for someone who is looking for a running driving fusie vert?

Ugh! Wagon wheels with o-ring rubber. I will never understand how anyone thinks those look good.

Why oh why do they waste money on wheels like that and ride around in a **** interior?
I guess that's why they call it DONK.

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

How much are those wheels worth? $1500? Sell the wheels, put road wheels on, lower the torsion bars and you have a decent cruiser for about $5k.

It's got a healthy sounding cam in it. Unfortunately he's choosing to run it without an air cleaner element because of the tall intake.

Id want to see all the pan metal, not just the gas tank. The driver quarter is blistering up. It's got potential to be a daily as you fix, but needs eyes on it. As already stated, ditch the wheels, and put an interior in it.

But not surprisingly it’s in Florida.:lol:

TOO GREEN FOR ME !!!!!!!!!

However put on a saddle roof and interior or put in a white interior and a nice set of Mirada wheels with whitewall tires ...... Hmm I could be very happy with it.

In the past many of our beloved C Bodies became donor cars for drive-train transplants or for demo derbys and we had to fight to keep them from being used for these purposes.

These days, the fate our beloved C Bodies seams to be folks pimping them out with ridiculous wheels and tires, horrific interiors, chopped up everywhere for sound systems with enough power for a small concert hall and/or with disgusting paint jobs. Why can't these morons go and play with some imports. Sad to see what has been done to this car. Rant over.

TOO GREEN FOR ME !!!!!!!!!

However put on a saddle roof and interior or put in a white interior and a nice set of Mirada wheels with whitewall tires ...... Hmm I could be very happy with it.
I'll bet those seats are white underneath the poorly done dye job.

And to top things off, Auto Temp 1. Also seems strange when sellers don't even know the model year of the car they are selling.

I also wonder whether he opened up the rear wheel openings in the quarters to fit those stupid wheels/tires in the back. The front fenders have the wheel lips in place while the rears do not, and the lower sill moldings are in place too. It isn't easy to get fat tires on 15" wheels off the rear axle as it is, so something must have been done.

And despite the poor overall condition of the car in so many ways, I have actually seen paint jobs a lot worse than that one. They sure could have left the bump strips off though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back