For Sale 1970 Chrysler 6 door airport limo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the production figures but there were a fair amount of them built. Here is a 66 version.
66 VIP executive 1 (Large).JPG
66 VIP executive 2.JPG

Cool.

I would get American Flag stands for the hood

Chrysler 52 phaeton.jpg

Nixon-Limo_l.jpg

found this in my search for the hood flags...

1973 Imperial Lebaron...

1973 Imperial Lebaron Vert.jpg

Might have to check it out only 30-45 minutes away. I like the idea of a set of flag holders.

I like that 66, never seen one of those. those seats in the 2nd pic look pretty supportive.
I always wonder a bit of stretching a unibody car, for how stiff it would be afterward, would like to see how that was done.

The 70 in the CL link shows Dallas, but the title says Dayton. I have seen that car before on CL (and possibly ebay) and I believe it was in IN or OH. The listing has no phone#, CL email only, so I wonder if it is legitimate?

I like that 66, never seen one of those. those seats in the 2nd pic look pretty supportive.
I always wonder a bit of stretching a unibody car, for how stiff it would be afterward, would like to see how that was done.

The 70 in the CL link shows Dallas, but the title says Dayton. I have seen that car before on CL (and possibly ebay) and I believe it was in IN or OH. The listing has no phone#, CL email only, so I wonder if it is legitimate?

When I clicked on the info I received a phone number with area code that is for the Dayton area. Didn't call too busy this past weekend.

Ah, I see the phone# via the show contact info button at the bottom, the reply button at top usually shows phone#s but didn't this time.

The 6-door is a funeral car. Those weredone by companies like Armbruster-Stageway and such.
Yep. known in "the business" as "Family Cars." I was given one once for my church, a '78 Caddy. We didn't keep it as it cost five times as much to insure as a 9 passenger Van. I still remember that conversation with our agent.

"Wait, we had a 9 passenger van which cost us $600 a year to insure. But a car, that carries the same number of people, is $3,000 a year? Can you explain that to me?"

"No Sir, that's just the way it is."

Idiocy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back