NOT MINE 1970 Chrysler Imperial $11,900

67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
not mine

0&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=voKn3U_HdmEAX_zd3PV&tn=kxzjPyhIv1Tp0FXQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

764_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=yO936v4vepUAX-JvWog&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

185_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=htG1cGjPrtgAX_2CIdB&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

247_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=c47xIox1cf0AX8_G3ND&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

I'm selling my 1970 Imperial Lebaron hardtop a very Rare Mopar. I can't afford the gas and storage anymore sadly. Runs great. Everything inside works. Power Windows, AC ... the car is loaded. Needs minor cosmetic TLC. Good brakes and tires. 440 ci engine. Very minor body rust, the frame is solid. Only 70,000 original miles. Interior is almost mint. Asking $11,900 obo. Reasonable offers and trades accepted. Call or text me

Cool interior. Tan on dark brown? Not familiar with this color combo. Is the dash pad black and not dark brown?

Cool interior. Tan on dark brown? Not familiar with this color combo. Is the dash pad black and not dark brown?
the 2 tone brown combo began in 67. it was tan cloth with chestnut leather, it was a standard colour choice available in Lebaron 4 doors through 71. for 69 & 70 they called it walnut & beige, in 71 it was saddle & tan.
dash pad is brown.

I really like the Walnut color.
Looks good with the tan.

Could you get a complete walnut interior?

no all walnut interior, but you could get saddle which of course is lighter

Love me a ‘70 Imperial. And the color combo is sharp.

But a lot of money for a car with rust poking through all along the rockers, and lower quarter panels in my opinion. Alongside the new vinyl roof and whatever work needs to be done underneath.

Last edited:
Nice car, but my least favourite of the Fusey Imperials.

In 70 Chryslers and Imperials across the line went skirtless. I think that the Fusey Chryslers and Imperials need skirts to pull off the flowing look as designed.

Thankfully (in my opinion), Chrysler Corp seemed to agree with me and the skirts returned in 71 and stayed until the end of the Fuselage line.

Still...this one is a very nice example.

Price is now down to 7K.
He is treating it appropriately. No interest, lower the price.
I asked for multiple points of information about the car and got nothing in return.
Sure is difficult to sale something at an over price rate when you don't return correspondence with those who kick the tires.

The count down is happening. Needs the cash.
Got to be getting down to the actual value of the car at 6800. I'll keep watching until it gets down to my cheap *** number.
Funny when I get no correspondence over multiple messages I seem to lose personal value on a car that I actually like.
What say yal?

Holy Crap !!
I just saw @67newport 's like count. How in the world? Over 34K
You must really be a very likeable guy! Or girl?

This seller did respond a few times. I was talking in general up above, not bashing this seller.
Even if he won't get me a fender tag readout.

Still won't give me a fender tag readout.
Too much snow to move off the hood to get me a picture and the car would be sold today anyway.
6500.00 is the lowest he will go. He said.
I've asked for pics of the rust and rust areas. At 6500 I have to consider the car more than when it was at 11K.

Dont understand what is going on. Got same minimal response but just continues to drop said i would take it asked for better pics said ok and nothing. we know car exists but listing is a scam or definitely suspect.. shame.

Back