1970 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron 4dr HT

71TC440

Reaction score
Spotted in Oregon, was blue metallic has matching leather, now grey. Shop owner says they are "working on it", maybe for sale.

ResizedImage_1377318590328.jpg

ResizedImage_1377318590328.jpg

Spotted in Oregon, was blue metallic has matching leather, now grey. Shop owner says they are "working on it", maybe for sale.

View attachment 16254
I like the 70' body than the 73'.....the 72's and 73'S were in somewhat in transition to the next style. The front ends of the 72/73 were pretty cool looking, however IMHO. Unfortunately, once they went to the waterfall grill they lost me.

This one is still avaliable last I heard, Has not been advertised. 88K miles.... $5K..... drive it home.

Will, I wish I had the money.. That car really would clean up beautifully. Plus its close. Not big on 4dr fusies, but could make an exception for that one. Wish Bob would buy the damn thing!! ha!

The old girl has done some time pulling something behind her.
The current owner had the hitch installed to pull a small RV .... said it cost him $600.00.
I wish I had that hitch for Jazebelle..... Next carlisle we'll be in a pop up camper..... The tent didn't make the trip home.

I have a brother who lives less then a mile from where this car is in Michigan. He is agonizing over selling his beloved 61 Chevy Biscane 4 door to buy this Imperial.

I agree, 72-73 has a very unique front end. The 70, in my opinion, has cleanest front end treatment, mainly the grill. The car has 73k on it, has all options: dual air, 8-track, auto dim etc.... and a strong odor of mice piss inside lol! The interior was actually nice, perhaps replacing carpet would get rid of awful stench.

I agree, 72-73 has a very unique front end. The 70, in my opinion, has cleanest front end treatment, mainly the grill. The car has 73k on it, has all options: dual air, 8-track, auto dim etc.... and a strong odor of mice piss inside lol! The interior was actually nice, perhaps replacing carpet would get rid of awful stench.
Mine had dual air also (Auto air temp), leather, Auto Dime, 8 track also. It was absolutely awesome until a head gasket blew on me one night coming home. Ya, all the baddest stuff happens far from home,lol.

Mine had dual air also (Auto air temp), leather, Auto Dime, 8 track also. It was absolutely awesome until a head gasket blew on me one night coming home. Ya, all the baddest stuff happens far from home,lol.

This one has the dual auto temp A/C curse as well... lol. The blue leather seats are still very nice, and work! The shop manager was not really saying if it was for sale or not... I believe it is...

This one has the dual auto temp A/C curse as well... lol. The blue leather seats are still very nice, and work! The shop manager was not really saying if it was for sale or not... I believe it is...
I bet his mind could be changed with a bit o' green sitting under his nose. The question is how much will you need.

Got the phone number... going to talk to the shop owner tomorrow regarding the $... manager said they have had it for about five months. Too bad about the color change, but at least no rust and top is still nice. Appears she used to be a garage queen.

Well, bet it will end up overseas now that it's on E Pay. Probably see it up on youtube this time next year as somebody's big american ride.

I can't understand whats wrong with "somebody's overseas big american ride"..! Sad for you but give us a chance owning beauties like this over here. Ebay is the easiest way to buy a car overseas because of easy payment etc.

I know what I'm talking about...

Back