Gary Peters

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine

1970 Chrysler Newport 383.

I see this image before

00H0H_8SohRSuCkY4_1200x900.jpg

00S0S_fCHbH2s5SsK_1200x900.jpg

This is hands down a spam advertisement. I have seen those pictures online since 2009.

Big dent in the drivers door, not a fan of the big whites or the low rider. I do like the color combo. Spam or not, it's not for me.

Not that it maters but those are not Pacific Wonderland plates. The pacific plate is a repop of the mid 60's blue and gold Oregon plate. Car has been lowered and looks terrible like that. I would pass at $1.5k.

Dave

I have seen it on CL for weeks, but I haven't tracked the price -- not really my cup of tea as shown.

This said, the first picture posted by @Gary Peters IMHO is not far from being calendar-ready. With orange rather than brown leaves, a bit of sun to let the droplets sparkle, grass instead of mud on the slope, and a slight reframing... there you go.

00808_drddmzYnwUm_1200x900.jpg

00T0T_bzX50lixTwR_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen it on CL for weeks, but I haven't tracked the price -- not really my cup of tea as shown.

This said, the first picture posted by @Gary Peters IMHO is not far from being calendar-ready. With orange rather than brown leaves, a bit of sun to let the droplets sparkle, grass instead of mud on the slope, and a slight reframing... there you go.

View attachment 330593

View attachment 330594
Those pictures provide a better look at what lurks down low. The quarters, at least the drivers side, is really getting chewed away. Notwithstanding the rest of the body, it looks more and more of a $12-1500 car. Wonder what the interior looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back