For Sale 1970 Dodge Monaco 2dr with Super Light package

Status
Not open for further replies.

tswenson27

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 70 dodge Monaco that I am parting out. it is complete but I do not have the title so I am parting. if I was offered a good price I may sell whole. This is pretty rust free except for the trunk and some rust in the rear quarter panels down low. it is a 383 2bbl automatic car. The superlight was a very rare option on these cars. Car runs but I may pull the engine and drivetrain out for another project if I don't get any good offers on the complete car. I may be able to get a title yet, the previous owner passed away shortly after I purchased it and he said he had the title for it. Wheels and tires are not part of the car. If interested in anything just message me. Car is located in North Dakota and is posted locally also. will possibly ship parts at buyers expense. payment must be received before shipping. Thank you for looking!!
. IMAG1045.jpg

IMAG1045.jpg

IMAG1014.jpg

IMAG1013.jpg

Neat car, I hope it stays together and you get the title.
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
Just curious, July 2012 and this is your first post?

Brown, huh? Dave ought to love this one.

tswenson: you need to do whatever you can to get that title......without one it severely limits your chances of selling for other than parts. Would be nice to see interior pics and a pic of the fender tag.

Thank you! I haven't had much time on here yet and hope to explore this more!

It is winter here and the car is under some snow. Don't really have any pics of the interior but the front seat was broken when I got it so that is out. the rear seat is in great condition and I ripped the carpet out because it was nasty and I wanted to see what the floors were like. floors are pretty solid except for right in front of the brake pedal, there is a hole there. I did find the build sheet in the back seat. it is a little deteriorated but most of it can be made out. dash isn't anything to brag about and the radio is missing. I hate to see it parted but I'm struggling with the title.

Brown, huh? Dave ought to love this one.

tswenson: you need to do whatever you can to get that title......without one it severely limits your chances of selling for other than parts. Would be nice to see interior pics and a pic of the fender tag.

Rusty trunk pan, quarters , a hole in a floor pan, dash pad not good, needs a front seat, engine removed.........= parts

All of the sudden I feel like this one is circling the drain.

Do you have the ability to generate a new title through the local DMV? i know some states you can do that and some don't. In fact someone could buy the car from one of those states as long as you supply them a bill of sale and then they can do it for themselves, just a thought, cheers.

I see a Super Lite for sale with a lot of extra parts attached to it.

Thats the key here......... too many people pull the light and maybe the bracket. Its the wiring under the dash, under the hood. the switch and the relays that are important.
The dash bezel of course changes from convertible/wagon/ rear defogger car or basic two door/four door.

I recently sold my NOS polara grille, but still have everything else

attachment.php

Please dont tow this car around with that chain anymore, the splash pan is easily twisted.

Rusty trunk pan, quarters , a hole in a floor pan, dash pad not good, needs a front seat, engine removed.........= parts

Just explained my whole car.. lol

Never know, could be somebody out there for her. Hopefully. But doubtfull.

Hell that sounds better than my car............
Just explained my whole car.. lol
I know right............

Hope you get a title and decide to save it.

Don't listen to Dave, he's spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back