For Sale 1970 Dodge Monaco 440 car, not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

fc7_plumcrazy

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
someone on facefcuk posted a 1970 Dodge Monaco 2dr HT for sale, factory 440 car in FK5 burnt orange with burnt orange interieur. buckets/console. Supposed to have a gatorroof originally. Very early car: VIN DH23T0D1003xx
Supposed to run/drive
Price is 9k

monaco70back.jpg
monaco70front.jpg
monaco70interieur.jpg
monaco70side.jpg

sellers facefuck name is "Lee Meyer" if you want to contact him

Last edited:
Dealer Demonstrator ? Is there a Story behind this plate.
Good thing Demo Derby is ruled out with this Price.

should be seen on the fender tag/broadcastsheet. (Y13)
Due to being very loaded it is higly possible

Not too Long ago or a very similar one, I have something like this memorized as well.

9k in its current state??? hopefully the mechanics are better than the exterior/interior appearance.....what color would the roof be?

Dealer Demonstrator ? Is there a Story behind this plate.
Good thing Demo Derby is ruled out with this Price.

I' d like to see the tag. It is missing the money stuff to be a demo car ..it is intriguing.

It needs a white top imo. I can’t get enough of the burnt orange interiors, what a stunner this must have been!

Hey Dave, is there significance to the Dodge insignia on the rear bumper? I remember discussion of it being an early build.

No significant meaning except it signifying an early build. With the help of Fratzog Fred and others we figured out on the Yahoo board that it was a date related thing.
No matter where it was built it seems the final instal date was around the first week of September. Which makes them scarce

That is one heck of a cool ride. Looks like an awesome project that would supply lots of satisfaction when completed. In the ad on Facebook it seems to come with lots of parts including a Gator Grain roof.

I am thinking that one is going to be sold soon.

Hopefully someone on here picks it up so we can all follow the resto.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back