For Sale 1970 Dodge Monaco Coupe near Toronto, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmoparjeff

Reaction score
Contact seller
I know that the Dodge Boys will want to see this one, though it appears to be somewhat molested.

1970 dodge Monico 2 door hard top | Classic Cars | Mississauga / Peel Region | Kijiji

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

2 door hard top buckets console 440 ci.more than 10,000 spent.no time for it now.runs and drives.has heating problem. Spare 1969 440 block and heads,needs rebuild.has new interior and was painted 5 years ago.needs some tlc and you will have a very rare,very nice,very fast, car for summer!!!text me or call 416 452 7158

Not too crazy on the price. I think this has Nick's name on it...he is young and has a lot more time ahead of him to save these. At the rate I am going I have enough work to keep me busy until I am 90....

Fill every nook and cranny with what is soon to be Canada's biggest export and make your money back!

Why is it so hard to spell Monaco? I'm sure there's an emblem on the car to spell check. Insert Dave's head banger here- :BangHead:

Why is it so hard to spell Monaco? I'm sure there's an emblem on the car to spell check. Insert Dave's head banger here- :BangHead:

Remember what I said about critical thinking skills disppearing? Too many decades of people saying "Aw come on, that stuff doesn't matter!"

Remember what I said about critical thinking skills disppearing? Too many decades of people saying "Aw come on, that stuff doesn't matter!"
True Chris. I found the problem, Monaco emblems are written in cursive. Schools don't teach kids cursive anymore.

That car is absolutely perfect for people without a plan.

Like the current owner....

Like Dave said this has been for sale for the past year and might have head gasket issues IIRC. Standard C-body value....or trade for 300 grams of Canadian Bud. Or if you prefer 153 Barrels of Western Canadian Select Crude.

Like the current owner....

Like Dave said this has been for sale for the past year and might have head gasket issues IIRC. Standard C-body value....or trade for 300 grams of Canadian Bud. Or if you prefer 153 Barrels of Western Canadian Select Crude.

You've done your conversion homework on this haven't you...:lol:

I'm thinking this could be a very fine coupe' if rescued real by the right buyer.

If there's no rust issues, the worst thing I see about it is that "space" between the distributor and the lh valve cover. Take out the core price of the additional engine and the car gets more reasonable in price. Probably just needs some clean-up and tlc, plus a few correct parts to be really good?

CBODY67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back