For Sale 1970 Dodge Polara 2 Dr.Hdtp. 19K.orig.miles $1800

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather see the odd repeated listing from Paul than have him stop.

Paul's dedication to unearthing c bodies for sale and sharing them with us is second to none. Keep at it please, and thank you!!

I saw the listing before but I'd never seen all of those photos. Man ... now I wish I hadn't!

I'd rather see the odd repeated listing from Paul than have him stop.

Paul's dedication to unearthing c bodies for sale and sharing them with us is second to none. Keep at it please, and thank you!!

I agree, I might not have my Fury now if someone had opted not to post the link at the time because they might have posted it before. If a person realizes they've seen the ad before, that's only a few seconds they have lost till they click on the next thing they want to criticize oops I mean look at (haha!)

I don't understand why we only see postings for $1800 disasters. Does Paul set some kind of price limit?

Agree .......I rather see cars in the 5 - 12K range.......
Not many people will buy a project with lots of work , hours , money and sometime hard to find parts......

I just want to know more about the personality behind the posts at this point. Once or twice a week Paul treats us with all these great ads which we appreciate but occasionally we get a repeat or two(mostly fuselages btw) and usually they are a few weeks apart. Now lately it seems we’re seeing the same car(s) posted only days apart, what’s going on in that melon of yours @Paul Amato ??

Last edited:
I just want to know more about the personality behind the posts at this point. Once or twice a week Paul treats us with all these great ads which we appreciate but occasionally we get a repeat or two(mostly fuselages btw) and usually they are a few weeks apart. Now lately it seems we’re seeing the same car(s) posted only days apart, what’s going on in that melon of your @Paul Amato ??

Has Paul Amato ever posted anything but an ad? Is Paul Amato a real person, or is it just an acronym?

Pulsed Algorythmic Used Listing Automated Organization (or something like that)? What are the systems protocols?

I too, have an Enquiring Mind that wants to know.

Has Paul Amato ever posted anything but an ad? Is Paul Amato a real person, or is it just an acronym?

Pulsed Algorythmic Used Listing Automated Organization (or something like that)? What are the systems protocols?

I too, have an Enquiring Mind that wants to know.

Gee Carmine Paul has been on the C body boards as long or longer than you have

Gee Carmine Paul has been on the C body boards as long or longer than you have

I didn't mean anything to insult him, but I'll have to take your word for it. I've only been here less than 2 years and I only know him as the for-sale ad guy.

Edit: shoot, I guess it's almost three years.

I didn't think you did.....if you recall he was on the Drydock for years

I was a very irregular guest on the drydock. Just a few episodes like Dr. Bombay on Bewitched. If I pushed too hard at contract time, I would have been replaced by a younger brother.

My mind must be clouded , I do recall your time there selling your 71

I don't recall if I advertised it there, but I definately sold it to a local, then it was sold again to the current owner (Dave?) in Canada.

You did....you had it on you tube and posted links.

Unless that wasn't you then I quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back