NOT MINE 1970 Dodge Polara Convertible - C$8,500 - Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
At the time of posting, this Kijiji listing is 1 week old.

1970 Dodge Polara Convertible - C$8,500 - Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

This thing again..
For Sale - 1970 Polara 'vert for sale (Sudbury, ON)

Kijiji Description
plated and insured but I don't drive it much and I need the space, so it's time for someone else to enjoy it.. If you don't like the look, buy it and change it... I will not remove and sell any part separately.! I started this build 5 years ago and slowed it to just enjoy it, so it still needs some love, but the 318 runs and drives good, I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere and I have.. there is to much to list but I've done; steering box, alternator, 22" radiator, universal joints, halogen head lights, halogen turn signals, high mount brake lights, hood scoop, electric trunk, rims and tires, brakes, full sound system, gauges, tach, equipped with satellite radio(under dash controlled by the head unit),built a cup holder, and the list goes on.. the roof is finished and needs to be replaced(not a problem cause, put it down and be off) $8500 or b/o email me if your interested..

s-l640-2.jpeg

s-l640-3.jpeg

s-l640-4.jpeg

s-l640-5.jpeg

s-l640-6.jpeg

s-l640-7.jpeg

s-l640-8.jpeg

s-l640-9.jpeg

s-l640-10.jpeg

s-l640.jpeg

I don't really like scoops on the C's. But I have to say that this scoop doesn't look so bad on this car. I think the scoop helps the grill set up a little.

If they did a good job on the repaint $8500 doesn't sound bad . Maybe the color change will help it find an owner who will treat her right and hold on to her.

Classic example of what happens if you modify a car without thinking about the market for it afterwards.

The wheels are an easy problem to solve. The hood scoop I can tolerate but if it had to go it won't be as easy a fix for most. Used to be a trip to any boneyard and $20 would get you a replacement. Good luck with that now. Lol

If it looks as good up close as it seems to from afar, not an unreasonable asking price.

Love the color.

Kevin

just like that white 4spd new yorker
I knew the very first minute I put the car on the lift (where it stayed for 11 months) I was traveling down a one-way street to a dead end.
I willingly sacrificed a 25-hundred dollar car (with no hope of it ever being worth more than that) to fulfill a long time ambition. If I had continued pouring money into the NYB while keeping it stock, it would still be worth only worth 25-hundred bucks to this day 10 years later.

The 4 spd NYB to this day (10 years later) continues to be controversial.
Can ANY other Formal (short of the "supposedly" last NYB make that claim?

Being One Sick Puppy on the internet? Priceless. I'm proud AF to be known as that.
Sorry. We're comparing apples to oranges here.
Also: It's Back! Just As Big, Just As Bold...The 440/4-speed 1976 Chrysler New Yorker Is For Sale! - BangShift.com

PS: Remember one important fact. I didn't tart that car up. Less the 4 spd, the car was bone stock when it went BYE-BYE.

What I learned from that car allowed me to build my wonderful last HURRAH.

Last edited:
I liked the car before, and I really like it now. Price seems fair, if the paint job is of any quality at all.

Last edited:
Back