SOLD 1970 DODGE POLARA CONVERTIBLE N CODE 383 4BBL NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing she is not real close! Amazing to see that so many are accounted for on a very low prod car. @polara71 is right, much different acting than a 383-3.

Good thing she is not real close! Amazing to see that so many are accounted for on a very low prod car. @polara71 is right, much different acting than a 383-3.

I agree, I thought about that last night. ( apparently I'm still addicted) 33% of the N codes are known . That's pretty good , even if you take out the junked car that's just under 25% known which is very good. The five on the road are very nice solid cars ...

Great car and a great deal. I hope the next caretaker is a member here. I bet the price is negotiable. I thought the rear window was glass on these cars. Last plastic window was 66.
With some TLC it would be ready to roll out in the spring.

I agree. This car has it all over a Barracuda.

it looks good for the price& very good condition even if cleaned up further and driven.

Great car and a great deal. I hope the next caretaker is a member here. I bet the price is negotiable. I thought the rear window was glass on these cars. Last plastic window was 66.
With some TLC it would be ready to roll out in the spring.

I agree. This car has it all over a Barracuda.

It is not the original top Will. Correct, it should be a glass window.

Very nice job to get it up & running again, you did it the right way. You southern guys make me jealous when I see all of those clean frames & trunk floors. My Fury is originally from NC. That is a great looking drop top and I hope it goes to a good home. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back