NOT MINE 1970 Dodge Polara Coupe - $750 - Chattaroy, Washington

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
At the time of posting, this CL listing is 19 hours old.

1970 Dodge Polara Coupe - $750 - Chattaroy, Washington

CL Description
Very straight, very little rust. No engine/trans. Was a 383 car. This would be a very easy project. Only asking $750.
Call or text Marv (see ad) Do not email. Will not respond.
00w0w_3MrZpHZNIdbz_0gw0cr_1200x900.jpg
00w0w_dJ1wa3bkhmMz_0gm0gw_1200x900.jpg
00707_5IWDruBs3QCz_0co0gw_1200x900.jpg
00c0c_9Q0JHfYF4HWz_0gw0d4_1200x900.jpg

I need a few parts if anybody is interested in doing some type of joint part out of the car. I am all the way out in NY so to get the complete car here could be difficult. If somebody is at a midway point and could do the dismantling work I'm interested in contributing $$$

Anybody near hear to get this into rolling shape to get on a carrier? Please pm me.

Paul

I have no idea what you need but shipping the car as is would be a lot cheaper than shipping parts if you need metal stuff.
You could be into it for 2500 and it be sitting in your yard to pick at as needed.

Thats what I am trying to do but the seller isn't interested in doing the work to get it in shape to roll onto a transport carrier. I need to somehow get that into rolling condition. Any ideas? I looked into what it would cost for me to fly out and drive back and that doesn't work out so well.

If I did 12 hour drive days it would be almost 4 days of driving. Cost of uhaul and trailer is 1700+. Flight out to WA was about $200. Gas and meals - unknown. Experience - priceless. If someone from the board was out there that could prep the car for travel and I pay for their time, then pay for the car and transport....that's where my head is at......at the moment. The flight idea is still running through my head.

Even if the cost is a little more, chalk it up to the adventure and "vacation" cost.

Alan

Not sure the Mrs would see it the same, and I didn't even include the cost of a ticket for her. Still considering.

If I did 12 hour drive days it would be almost 4 days of driving. Cost of uhaul and trailer is 1700+. Flight out to WA was about $200. Gas and meals - unknown. Experience - priceless. If someone from the board was out there that could prep the car for travel and I pay for their time, then pay for the car and transport....that's where my head is at......at the moment. The flight idea is still running through my head.

12 hour drive days? Make them 18-20 hour drive days. Eat when fueling, sleep in rest stops. Take a unemployed friend to share driving time.
There are ways to speed it up or cheapen it up.

Would the car even fit on one of those uhaul trailers? I don't think I would want the dolly one that only the front wheels go on although if there is no motor or trans.....

Already planned on naps in the truck at rest stops if I did this. When I moved from NY to Chicago and then back its what I did, but I was also a younger man then. I would need a bunch of aleeve to be able to move after sitting for that long. lol

12 hour drive days? Make them 18-20 hour drive days. Eat when fueling, sleep in rest stops. Take a unemployed friend to share driving time
Would the car even fit on one of those uhaul trailers? I don't think I would want the dolly one that only the front wheels go on although if there is no motor or trans.....
20210226_181724.jpg
Yes! Now, U haul acknowledges that they fit..
I don't think they will allow the Dolly, plus that would be the unsafest thing you could do.

Already planned on naps in the truck at rest stops if I did this. When I moved from NY to Chicago and then back its what I did, but I was also a younger man then. I would need a bunch of aleeve to be able to move after sitting for that long. lol
I've driven from Jersey to Idaho straight through. The pain is worth the reward.
I also did Jersey to Missouri and back minus two hours. It's worth it.

thanks for the confirmation. When I looked at uhaul they said not best option for the dolly.

Back