NOT MINE 1970 Dodge Polara Sedan - $14,995 - Raleigh, North Carolina (Dealership)

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
1970 Dodge Polara Sedan - $14,995 - Raleigh, North Carolina (Dealership)

the listing is a mess....
facepalm_by_rolzor.gif

They've put the VIN as PL41L0F254178.......

Description
Mileage96,753
Stock #50265
VIN PL41L0F254178
Exterior Color - Gren
Interior Color - Green
*** This DODGE CHARGER IS ONE OF A KIND MUST SEE ***
440 stroke This car runs amazing Must see and drive
496 Engine 2 and 1/2 inch exhaust pipes heddles 373 reines
496 roller solid roller engine
Large sway bars heavy duty racing suspension
373 racing transmission
***All pricing and detail of trim levels are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information. All prices are plus Tax, Tag, and Dealer documentation fees.*
Polara11.jpeg
Polara10.jpeg
Polara9.jpeg
Polara2.jpeg
Polara8.jpeg
Polara7.jpeg
Polara23.jpeg
Polara24.jpeg
Polara26.jpeg
Polara3.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought it from the original owner's son in law in 2001.69k original miles.383 2 bbl single exhaust.
Gradual mods like 4 barrel and dual exhaust.Sure grip with 3.23 gear. Swapped a mild 440 in it and sold the 383.Had it painted and redid the interior.Eventually put together a stroked 440 with spare parts and the well ported iron heads from my old Charger motor with a small hughes solid cam.Headers followed with a TCi transmission.

Drove it daily for years and then it became a toy.I always had other cars as well.73 Charger,72 Nova,96 Corvette,motorcycles,etc.
Then kids came along and I let it sit and lost interest.Didn't feel like going through it again.A friend kept asking me about it and showed up with cash so I let him have it.I knew he would spend the money to get her going again and would eventually sell it.I thought he may keep it longer but I have no emotional attachment to it any longer. I wouldn't mind having a few parts off of it but oh well.
I kept it longer than any other car I have owned.19 years.My previous cycle has been about 10 years each for my hot rods.
Any other questions feel free to ask or pm.I remember everything I have done to it and can tell you every part on it to this day.

George

Engine compartment is just like the day it left here.Milodon valve covers showing patina and TTi 1 7/8 C body headers showing flaking light rust.Hemi orange engine paint and edelbrock ch4 intake.Black factory air cleaner with homemade twin snorkels and ducting on the drivers side up to the radiator support.Top of air cleaner has been cut to the edge of the filter exposing it.Counter productive to the ram air but necessary for it to breathe properly.Cool air setup worked fine when it was a mild 440.

What a waste. So it is basically a stop light to stop light car as it isn't a freeway cruiser with that rear end. A friend has a 427-6V GT-E with 4.11 and tells me he is close to 4000 rpm at 65. He inherited the car that way as it wouldn't be his choice.

Back