NOT MINE 1970 Dodge Polara two door - $4,500

67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
not mine relisted 2 days ago
1970 Dodge Polara two door - auto parts - by owner - vehicle...

00b0b_3J6hW0AMjJGz_08I0jm_1200x900.jpg

00F0F_lfN8K6UTmHbz_08I0jm_1200x900.jpg

00V0V_eySgrLRWT1oz_08I0jm_1200x900.jpg

00X0X_lI4VfI1qPN7z_08I0jm_1200x900.jpg

For sale is a nice body very minimal rust 1970 Dodge polara original interior so it does need a little TLC car runs and drives has a 318 Mopar in it it's a loud fast car the back windows roll down true collector's car best offer one of 18,001 made! Part out or sell whole price lowered to 4500 obo need to sell quick. I don't believe there's nobody who wants this car. I'm partially giving it away. OBO.OBO.OBO.OBO.OBO.OBO.OBO.OBO.OBO.OBO.OBO.

I mean, do you have to take a paper clip to your phone camera lense to get such lousy photos? Or are those old photos from the flip phone days?

Those gawd awful saw blade wheels are doing no favors. Do people just go into a tire store on a whim and pick the first ugly *** rim they see on the display? Like they’d pick a rear view mirror air freshener? I figure, along with those wheels, you get an equally awful and off center Grant steering wheel with no horn button, an “updated” interior with the gaudiest flea market speakers you can find hacked into perfect panels and some cobbled up, two year dual exhaust that’s crumbling at every skimpy weld. They were going for Hemi Cuda with a GM G body state of mind!

It could end up a decent bargain too.

Anybody ever go look at it?

Well I can't help but question the honesty here. Fast 318 C body has me sceptical. But I would have some interest if it was closer. Mandatory big block swap though.

I couldn't help noticing in the description that they say it is a loud, fast car. Many people think that if it is loud that it is fast. Look at all the little 4-cylinder cars with the coffee can exhausts. Most of them are not very fast.

I mean, do you have to take a paper clip to your phone camera lense to get such lousy photos? Or are those old photos from the flip phone days?

Those gawd awful saw blade wheels are doing no favors. Do people just go into a tire store on a whim and pick the first ugly *** rim they see on the display? Like they’d pick a rear view mirror air freshener? I figure, along with those wheels, you get an equally awful and off center Grant steering wheel with no horn button, an “updated” interior with the gaudiest flea market speakers you can find hacked into perfect panels and some cobbled up, two year dual exhaust that’s crumbling at every skimpy weld. They were going for Hemi Cuda with a GM G body state of mind!

It could end up a decent bargain too.

Anybody ever go look at it?
WOW! you are surely unloading on this poor guy with a few assumptions! This would be a good buy for you provided the wife lets you! You must be flush with cash, you could do the engine swap, change the rims and tires and get a new steering wheel provided the wife lets you ! You could bring the interior pannels to your local upholstery guy and get them redone to hide all the speaker holes.
The guy just wants to get rid of the car, why??? Because the wife told him to!

Have a good day!

PT

Back