For Sale 1970 Fury GT. Any European members around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes.
Haven't seen it in orson but know a bit of its jistory.

Lived in Georgia and was sitting in a field.
Got bought by a german (Jochen Wimmer).
He sold it to an Italian Mopar enthusiast (Antonelle Jelitro) who performed the metal body and paint restoration. After he lost interest in it it got sold to another Italian guy who finished it. Has a lot of obvious mistakes now

Welded-in mistakes or Bolt-on mistakes? (Let’s not worry about the dual snorkel on a blue engine, ok?)

I for one only appreciate the rev counter in place of the OEM clock.

The car looks clean. That”s a big plus.

Welded-in mistakes or Bolt-on mistakes? (Let’s not worry about the dual snorkel on a blue engine, ok?)

I for one only appreciate the rev counter in place of the OEM clock.

The car looks clean. That”s a big plus.

the dual snorkel air cleaner on the blue engine is correct on the 70 SFGT.

I do not know how well the bodywork was performed. If it was really done by Antonello: It shoule be fine.

Lots of wrong detailing from grill to taillight panel, 71 steering wheel, missing interieur trim etcetc

Carsten

How would you value the said wrong detailing, financially? A couple of hundred dollars worth of trim missing, or complete body sections to be worked over, costing thousands?

Last edited:
How would you value the said wrong detailing, financially? A couple of hundred dollars worth of trim missing, or complete body sections to be worked over, costing thousands?
From what I can see in the pictures the main points to look at is the steering wheel need replacing plus the headrests are missing. The trim on the seats looks correct as do the door trims. The bottom plastic shroud on the drivers seat is missing. The dash looks fine but I can't see the passenger side of it. The exhaust tips should show the four rectangular chrome tips similar to a 1970 RT Challenger. The wheel center caps are a later model style and the rear panel with the word Plymouth on it most likely needs black background. The grill headlamp trim needs silver highlighting above and below the black center pieces. There should be some emblems in the top of the center of the rear seat. Covers over the inner fenders where the upper control arms are, are missing. Washer bottle is missing. Some of the hosing in the engine bay isn't correct. That's all I can see from the pictures posted on that page.

It wouldnt deter me . It adds bargaining power to the buyer but thats it .

Thanks, Wollfen. So it seems it only needs some detailing. Although some of those parts are pretty hard to come by, the washer bottle might still be the most difficult part to source, LOL. - Missing details add up to the bargaining power on the buyer’s side. So it’s not quite a 29K € car, not quite yet. But it’s not far from there either.

Not that easy to find S23/GT from Europe. There is only few of them or/and there is always some issues.

I was checking one GT only 130 miles from my home. Nice one, but lots of issues and really expensive one.

Not that easy to find S23/GT from Europe. There is only few of them or/and there is always some issues.

I was checking one GT only 130 miles from my home. Nice one, but lots of issues and really expensive one.

can you share more details?
Just for curiosity?
Most important: factory colour

28947278_1558663980854624_8582941705553801957_o.jpg
Carsten, the Blue one from Sweden.

seems to be painted darker than EB3 blue.
How much is he asking for it?

Good question,.....

I have been looking for a Blue Sport Fury GT for a long time......:poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back