1970 Fury III rag top

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here is my 1970 Fury III convertible. This is how I got it.
Why won't my pics show up?

image.jpeg

welcome to the site enjoy..nice pics.....curious as to what engine was in it originally...any fender tag pics?

Originally a 318 car, blue on blue with white top. Now has a 360. PO I bought it from had bought it in primer with interior getting change from blue to maroon. He painted it red.

Excellent choice in a car.
Thank you. It has the black seats in it so now that it's red I'm going to complete the interior in black. Car is very solid. The title I have for it was from NV. I got it out of a garage in Michigan from a friend of mine.

Nice find. You have the rear bumper? Congrats and welcome to the forum.

I have the rear bumper. Has been rechromed. Looks great. Need tail light sockets with wires thought. I believe this car has been apart for a long time as many things are missing.

image.jpeg
Got my interior screw kit along from Mr G's today. Also got some exterior molding clips. They need some trimming to work but I think they'll work out fine. Mr G was very helpful.

Is there a diagram out there for the duct work for heat/ac? The car is factory ac car. Also could use some help with hideaway headlight conversion as this was already started when I bought the car. I have most of the parts for it, just need the electrical end of it.

Back